Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Like fruit without taste

- disneyland for 5 year olds

No one can ever stand up for their friends,without being shot down. I cried for you because despite of all this, you are still my friend. I doubt you will ever look at me the same way again. For different people possess various opinions, right? The boy will not back down, for he too, thinks differently. The world would be a much better place if everyone stopped pushing blame. No 'but's. No 'but's. The world permits him to have a mind of his own. But no amount of intelligence is displayed when he proves to lack the ability of stepping into one's shoes. Justice is not over-rated. I will defend your enemy, if he has done no wrong. I will defend your enemy's enemy, if he has done no wrong. I will always be your friend. I just wished you saw that in me too.

1 comment:

  1. AND DUDE HAVE I ^^ THANKS FOR YOUR TEARS AND FOR STANDING UP FOR ME. YOU'RE A TRUE FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete