Sunday, July 19, 2009

I used to own a pack of m&m s

When I was young, I used to believe that there was a reason for my existence. It is rather pathetic how, as time passes, you fail to trust yourself anymore. When I was 8, I possessed much more sense. 8 years on, and I am no longer as sensible as I was before. Now, I am nothing but a nut. I am an angry nut- for you have infected me with resentment. I blame you. I blame you for making me think about my young self- when I was happy. Happy - what does that even mean? I have this tendency to run away from people who have a place in my heart. So forgive me if I have been selfish or cold in any way. Forgive me of my foolish actions. I have been selfish. But im making sure that things change. Im no Obama, but I still have a little bit of hope left. I wish for it to linger in my heart no longer, but it fights the system, just like I, and continues to linger. It is tiresome, trying to explain things that are somewhat unexplainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment