Saturday, March 21, 2009

I don't want them to ask me, "what jc/poly are you planning to go to?"
I want them to ask me, "where will you see yourself in ten years?"
I don't want them to ask me, "what book are you reading?"
I want them to ask me, "why do you read books?"
I don't want them to ask me, "what's your favourite colour?"
I want them to ask me, "why in the world do people go crazy over their fav colours?"
I don't want them to tell me, "i love you"
I want them to tell me what love means.
I don't want them to give me hope
and then shatter it.
I don't want them to make me think that im their friend,
when really,im just nothing but a mere companion.

I feel really distant from people lately.
close ones. loved ones.
I try to let them see me,
but to no avail.
The pain in my chest and tummy, is coming back again.
god knows why
I can't sleep, because my body doesn't allow me to.
but I don't care
I'll stay up for as long as I have to.
Life
really is,
a bitch.
, and no one lets me think otherwise.


1 comment:

  1. see life as seeing the glass as half full, pretty

    ReplyDelete