Thursday, March 12, 2009

war

In the sweetness of friendship, let there be laughter.
Training ended at 7.46 today.new record.
Chris and I were laughing our asses off
we were talking about people and their farts haha
fucking hillarious
c laughed so hard,she stepped on a guy's toes
I laughed so hard, I..
I,
I just laughed hard okay.
I don't know, its just something about embarrasing farting moments that get me.in a funny way
had a blast.





stray thought:
I hate it when you guys have a cold war/argue.
work must have been tough
but that does not give you a reason to bring your misery from the workplace back home.
its like experiencing winter in the middle of summer.
if she's sick, she's sick.
that does not make her whiny/annoying whatsoever
i love you,
but i hate it when you get so worked up over nothing
i just simply,
hate it.
there's nothing i can do to turn back time
neither do i possess the power of changing things as the way they are now
you're not a bad person.
i refuse to believe that you are
come back to us, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment