Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Decision dice: pub

Dear (insert name),

The feeling of regret has been inching further into this fragile little heart of mine. It has been a week, maybe 2, maybe 3- it took me more than 4 weeks to realise that you have every right to treat me like that. I have always blown you off, creating excuses and reasons not to meet with you, because I was too shy. You are right. I do not know why I look down greatly upon myself. My parents taught me to feel, but the world taught me to become more unfeeling and even tactless, at times. I should believe in myself you know? So I do not give the world a chance to trip me like a mean bully. But instead, I have succumbed to quite the opposite. I have always avoided you, lord knows why. I am sorry. Like I said, I did not deserve you. Maybe I still don't, but that's besides the point. Because you have moved on. And I have too. I just need to abandon this morbid feeling of regret, and move. This apology does not come with intent. I just wanted to lay it out on the table. I hope I see you some day, to tell you how sorry I am, face to face. But the very fact that we never ever bump into each other, is the biggest irony of all.

Yours sincerely,
me.

3 comments:

  1. Divya you lied to me sia,
    what this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE MOVED ON OMG I DIDN'T LIE IM JUST REGRETTING IT THAT'S ALL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe who is ittt,that I dont know of.hhaha,

    ReplyDelete