Thursday, August 13, 2009

boob brain!




Okay number 1: blogger sucks.im thinking of shifting.
number 2: saritha- thank you so much for being there for me on monday haha i know i was being oh so foolish and i was feeling oh so stupid but you were there to comfort me, to make me feel better. i told you that i hated fate. i don't anymore. i love you babe(:
number 3: im sorry i have to rant. i don't fucking like it when people tell me that im "emo" or whatever. look, everyone is emotional alright. not just me. not just you. so don't come up to me and tell me that my blog posts are "emo". i don't fucking slit my wrists and think about suicide okay. i've never really liked black and i think that people should wear colour to my funeral because i hate to see mass gatherings of people in black. it makes me feel gloomy. and the only reason why my fucking blog posts seem so "emo" is just because i put a lot of thought into them. what, is that like, illegal, or something? my blog isn't for anybody's entertainment. yes, i do admit that my posts may seem awfully sad at times. but you can't blame me if my day turns out like that all the time. what the hell do you expect to do? fucking lie and say that today was a good day? i've also had my fair share of posts where i seemed hyper and happy. happiness doesn't come to me everyday so i just relish in it every time i do get it. so fucking backoff okay? sheesh. if it makes you feel any better, i occasionally think about my future wedding and my kid's names(haha?) so if you think that that's "emo", you should just like fucking go and die.
okay, im done. thanks for putting up with that.
number 4: im having like really bad chest aches and the peanut butter filled prata i had for dinner, isn't digesting well in my tummy. fuck i feel like barfing. but im like holding it in. i think im dying haha. helppppppppppp. my health is going downnnnnn. from tmr onwards, im going to go back to my usual ways- green apple mornings and strawberry jam sandwhich afternoons!
number 5: we just got our grad night themes. we're supposed to vote next week. the themes are, black and white, hip hop, and jaiho(bollywood). hahah im so voting for bollywood. black and white is so boring, although safest, its like, so common, i find. and why the hell would i pick hip hop. its our freakin grad night. you actually want to look NICE. best not to show up in baggy pants and hoop earrings.
number 6: i've already thought about what to post in this god forsaken blog tmr. and yes, its going to sound"emo". so im just warning you first haha, don't waste your time by visiting this page okay? for your own good only. i truly care for your needs that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment