Saturday, August 1, 2009

This is what boredom does to me.

SAY EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND & DON'T CHANGE IT.
1. You & your ex – I've never been in a relationship before. okay you can start laughing now
2. What are you listening to – boyfriend -alphabeat (hahahaha)
3. Maybe I should – eat more ice cream and lose more fats
5. I don't understand – why boys have testosterone
6. I have lost my respect for – butterflies
7. I last ate – ice cream (mmmmm)

IS YOUR/ARE YOU:
1. Is your hair wet? – no
2. Is your cell phone right by you? - its turned off, in the bedroom, under my pillow, far far farrrr away from me
3. Do you miss someone? – yeah
4. Are you wearing chap stick? – yeah
5. Are you tired? - no
6. Are you wearing pajamas? – no
7. Are you mad? – mad as in angry mad, or insane mad? because right now, im a little bit of both.

MORE QUESTIONS

Are you shy?- hell no.okay maybe sometimes.when i see a hot guy esp.pfft c'mon, who wouldn't get the jitters?

Could things possibly get any better?- i'd like to think so

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?- yeah because I dreamt that my friend was yanking my hair out

Has there been anyone particular on your mind at all today?- unfortunately, yes.

Do you ever crack your knuckles/ back/ ankles/ wrists/ etc?- no i don't like to crack

Could you date someone taller than you?-yes i can, cause at my age, THERE IS NOT ONE GUY OUT THERE who is shorter than me.total advantage(:

Do you need to say anything to someone?- I feel like this all the time

Honestly, does your crush like you back?- Honestly, no.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?- nope

Do you wear glasses?- only in class

Lyrics from the song you're listening to?- AND MY PARENTS, THEY DON'T WANNA SEE ME. MY FRIENDS SAY IM UNCOOL BUT I LET LOVE RULE. OH NO DON'T YOU TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND, HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND, HE'S MINE (AHHH AH!)

Did you go outside for more than 30 minutes today?- yesss

Honestly, what's running through your mind?- Would I be smarter if I learnt how to play the piano?

Have you ever asked a girl for advice?- yeah

Ever kissed under water?- nope

When was the last time you were told you were cute?- 2 weeks back?just for the record, cute means ugly but adorable.so that was far from a compliment.

How late did you stay up last night?- 12 plus

Do you think boys truly understand girls?- girls don't necessarily understand boys all the time either.

What is one word you seem to always misspell that you know you shouldn't?- unnecessary and embarrassed. is that how its spelt?

What was the last movie you watched?- sunshine cleaning

Last song played more than three times?- the saltwater room by owl city

Last person to fall asleep with?- no one

Ever skipped class?- yeah

What color is your room?- sunflower and cheesecake yellow

Who did you have lunch with?- evelyn foo suk chuen

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?- I'm a lipgin ):

Are you ticklish?- yes very omg don't tickle me please i'll hit you

Does your ex have a job?- I don't have an "ex"

How many piercings do you have?- 2

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?- yeah

Do you want any tattoos?- nope

Will you cry at your wedding?- yeah most probably

Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?- no but I like to steal my sister's clothes

What are your plans for the weekend?- write 3 essays,complete at least 2 lit essays,revise phy/chem,biology chapter 6 and 19,try to fry scrambled eggs

Do you have a little sister?- nope

Do you like Taylor Swift?- she's okay

Last time you were heart broken?- yesterday

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?- closed

Have you ever dated a soccer player?- no?

Do you hope your children are like you one day?- neverrrrr.my children should never replicate a failure.

Do you take walks often?- do jogs count?

Needles aren't so horrible?- not horrible at all

Do you like meeting new people?- yeah i do

Would you rather have long or short hair?- long please

Do you like tattoos and piercings?- they're okay

What would you do if the door bell rang and it was Lil' Wayne?- I'd tell him to brush his teeth, put some underwear on, and go for vocal lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment