Thursday, May 28, 2009

Its such a pity. We had plans.


Don't disappoint me- but you've already done enough to establish my disappointment in you.
I wish I did not have you.
I wish I did not have to work this hard.
I wish you listened to everything I said.

But it is about everything you do not say.
For I am psychic.
You like to make things difficult, and fail to notice life's simplicities.
You do not like me, and can hardly stand me.
But you are forced to love me.
At least, you have one other person in your life to be proud of.
.
ps: props to matthew for the fuzzy wuzzy test. my friend's adorable plead for me to tell her the answer, was fucking priceless (:

3 comments:

  1. yknow what, i was actually damn pleased with myself for figuring out the test slightly fast.It totally made my day until i couldnt sleep when i wanted to ):<

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yesterday wasnt your birthday huh.And its not funny.Fancy me being stupid and waiting for 12 to come to wish you.Furthermore my prepaid was low,and i was outside.I used the payphone.Then to realise after you telling me it wasn't your birthday.hais,whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M:I told you it was not my birthday? You used the payphone? shit i feel awful. sorry): It was just a joke. I didn't mean to piss you off

    C: hahahha, yeah, matthew leroy(the guy above) was the one who introduced me to it. I couldn't even figure it out haha. im that dumb. but yeah, not bad uh you, smart ass(:

    ReplyDelete