Monday, April 13, 2009

dry note

there's no one to confide in
there's no one to hold
there's no one to hold (you)(me)
go back to all your stereotyped fools
fools you call friends.
you create a perfect idea of friendship
and make snide remarks about those who don't fit into that perfect idea.
but tell me something, have you ever wondered,
if you were any better?
have you ever wondered, whether you, like many lost souls out there, are not able to fit into that perfect idea?
have you ever thought about your actions?
that are so uncalled for?
your rude gestures, and your ability of shoving people away.
no not people, just me.maybe just me.
you are not the only one,
who has had bad experiences
take it from a person like me.a person like me.
its funny how i say that because,
i don't even know the person that i am
maybe im nobody.
but that's besides the point.
i may be nobody, but that does not give you a reason to push me further into the dumps.
to make me feel like im worthless. worth less
to try to make sense out of everything
Everything.
but fail to make me see how,
sensible you are.
you did not see me, there was only one who did
you barely appreciated the little things,
i did just to cheer you up
or try to cheer you up
or try to help you
or try to reach out to you. i tried.
i can laugh all i want,flash my metal mouth all i want,bang the tables all i want and talk all i want.
i can stay bubbly for as long as i like.
stand my grounds for as long as i like.
and wake up early in the mornings to run,for as long as i like.
but this bitter feeling won't go away,
because im starting to doubt the fact that there is going to be someone there for me.
someone for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment