Wednesday, April 15, 2009

great friends make great company





























Had napfa test today and the girls had to go last.so while waiting,some of us took pictures blah blah.uber unglam haha but i don't care.because i had fun.
I got locked out of the house AGAIN.so dylan's gradmom offered me a can of miranda orange.real sweet person.so i opened the can and somehow, while i was drinking, i spilled orange juice onto my shorts.alright yes i know, loser-rated moment.but that was the least of my worries cause i spilled some of the orange juice on my bio file.fuck.so anyway, mr glenn tan came into class earlier on, and without saying a word,he wrote this on the board:


Reality
1) 192 days to English
2) 202 days to Literature
3) 06/11/09 -
Lit paper 1: 8.oo am
Lit paper 2: 10.25 am
Bio paper 2: 2.30 pm
shitttttttttttttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment